ONE ID Federation
ONE ID Federation enables health care organizations to offer their users seamless and secure access to digital health services such as the ConnectingOntario ClinicalViewer, the ClinicalConnect™ clinical viewer and the Ontario Telemedicine Network Hub, by leveraging their existing credentials.
For example, a user in a hospital can use his / her hospital information system (HIS) credentials (username and password) to access multiple digital health services offered by us and other federated solution providers.
ONE ID Federation is part of our robust identity platform that includes a set of systems and processes for creating and managing digital identities and access to services.
- Users can access multiple digital health services using their existing credentials which removes the need to remember multiple usernames and passwords.
- Organizations can provide their users access to a broad range of patient health information.
- Single sign on improves workflow and user experience when accessing multiple applications.
- Enhanced privacy and security safeguards protect patient health information and user account information.
- No cost – free to Ontario health care providers.