This portal is a channel for clinicians to access our services and applications. Along with ConnectingOntario’s ClinicalViewer and ClinicalConnect – the portal provides health care professionals with access to patient health information and the ability to electronically search for lab results through the Ontario laboratories information system (OLIS).
The eHealth portal is for clinicians and health care organization that do not have access to patient information from provincial repositories through ConnectingOntario viewers or an electronic medical record system.
Services and Applications Accessed through the Portal
- Drug profile viewer – secure, real-time history of drugs dispensed to seniors or those in the Ontario drug benefit and Trillium drug programs.
- Electronic notice of live birth – allows hospital registration agents to electronically submit this notice to the Office of the Registrar General.
- eHealth services – suite of web-based applications that offers authorized clinicians access to Ontario’s provincial data repositories (Ontario laboratories information system, client and provider registries, diagnostic imaging) enabling them to search and view information about patients in their care and locate other providers.
- Enterprise reporting – set of business intelligence, reporting and analysis tools for organizations and clinicians to securely access and create reports using their own data.
- Oral health information support system – used by public health units – to support program implementation, monitoring, evaluation and payment accountability for the oral components of the Ontario Public Health Standards and Healthy Smiles Ontario Program.
- Panorama – provides public health professionals with a comprehensive, secure, web-based information system to efficiently manage immunization information, vaccine inventory, and cases and outbreaks of communicable diseases.
- Collaboration tools – includes document stores, forums and content management. Allows groups – or communities with common goals to work together and share information securely in one place.
Sign Up for the eHealth Portal
Contact our service desk at email@example.com, or 1-866-250-1554.
Access to real-time comprehensive patient health records
Enables faster and more informed clinical decision-making
Reduces duplicate testing
Facilitates improved interactions with patients
Reduces administrative costs and improves resource allocation through increased efficiencies