We remain committed to the principles of openness, fairness, competitiveness and transparency in our relations with the vendor community. Through effective but fair collaboration, we can ensure the best possible results for patients, clinicians and the health system.
Interested in working with us? Here is what you need to know.
Doing Business with eHealth Ontario
- If you are a vendor with expertise in creating and implementing ehealth solutions, sign up for our vendor relations alerts. These will keep you informed about eHealth Ontario’s strategy updates and vendor information sessions, which provide more information about the projects we fund.
- We comply fully with the procurement rules set out by the Government of Ontario. eHealth Ontario procures a wide range of goods and services from vendors including Software, Hardware, IT and Management Consulting, legal services, temp services and facilities management.
- We generally source goods and services through the private tenders section of MERX, Canada’s leading electronic tendering service. To order a document, you will need to register with MERX and pay a nominal fee to download a tender document or pay a yearly subscription fee for unlimited downloads. Visit Merx for Current Listings.
- Procurement for eHealth Ontario projects may also be made through third-party entities such as Infrastructure Ontario. In some cases a delivery partner such as a hospital or other not-for-profit entity may lead and procure an ehealth project funded by the agency. eHealth Ontario may also use the Ministry of Government Services’ Vendor of Record (VOR) for certain procurements.
- Vendor information regarding certification services from OntarioMD for electronic medical record (EMR) systems and from Canada Health Infoway may also be helpful.
If you have any questions about eHealth Ontario’s procurements, please contact our Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Management team.
Meeting with eHealth Ontario
Technology and product offerings constantly change, and it is important to eHealth Ontario to stay current. For this reason, senior personnel may from time to time meet with vendors for educational, strategic, or specific product-related discussions. These meetings must meet certain conditions, and can only happen when there is no current or pending procurement or engagement opportunity in which the vendor may wish to participate.
eHealth Ontario personnel have the right to refuse meeting requests. Please also note that eHealth Ontario will not sign non-disclosure agreements.
If you have any questions, please consult with the Vendor Relations department at email@example.com.